Here at the FFN, we love sharing posts, sites, people and all kind of goodies that make everyone smile. This morning we found a real gem: 18 Signs You’re Doing Better Than You Think. This fun little article, written by Gaby Dunn, is such a fabulous reminder that life isn’t always as bad as we may think. Listed below are a few of our favourite reminders, but we highly recommend checking out the rest of the article! Enjoy!
4. You make some headway on a project you’re working on but beat yourself up that you didn’t finish it or do as much as you’d have liked to. Some people haven’t done anything productive today.
7. You could afford a cup of coffee this morning without thinking about it.
8. You’re maybe out of shape or getting a little cold or something but you’re otherwise pretty strong and healthy. If you got sick, you could recover.
9. You have opinions and beliefs you feel strongly about. It means you care about something and have spent time thinking about your experiences and the way you perceive the world.
17. You worry about your career or what you’re going to do in life. It means you have ambition and drive and will. It’s not a bad thing.
Read more on Thought Catalog